Important Info for Photographers & Models
Arctic Nude with Corwin Prescott
- You should book your ticket to Reykjavík (airport code KEF) so that it ideally arrives on May 29th. (If you have problems with jet lag, please consider coming a day early and booking a local hotel for that night.) The cheapest airline we’ve found from the U.S. is WOW Air (note that their prices do not include baggage or water/refreshments). We do not pick up the van until the morning of the 30th so we will not be able to provide transit from the airport. However there is a very easy bus called Flybus/Reykjavik Excursions that goes directly from the terminal to Nordurey Hotel for about $27 USD. It is located right outside the Keflavík International Airport and it leaves 35-40 minutes after arrival of each flight. (The trip will take approximately 50 minutes.)
- Book your flight home preferably on June 5th. If you need to leave the 4th, we should be back in Reykjavík by 8pm. (Note that that the bus to the airport is a 45 minute - 1 hour drive so please plan accordingly.)
- Our transport is a 19-seater van with a pull-along trailer for luggage.
- A welcome dinner is provided on arrival day, May 29th. Breakfast, lunch & dinner are all provided May 30th - June 4th. We do not cover the costs for snacks or alcohol so you may want to bring extra spending money.
- Our main location (Höfn) is an 8-10 hour drive from Reykjavík. We will leave the morning of the 30th, drive a few hours (with a stop for coffee & snacks), drive more and stop in Vík for lunch, and then drive the remaining distance (hopefully stopping in the moss fields to shoot!)
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know ASAP. The diet in Iceland mostly cheese, yoghurt, meat & bread but our guesthouse will provide a variety of food (pancakes, burgers etc.) They are happy to accommodate gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
- There will be a small presentation with a "get to know you" section, so please be ready to share a little bit about yourself :)
- Please carefully read over the What To Pack list. While we will have towels and hot chocolate ready for models to warm up with after posing, photographers will need a few more specialized items.